CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 7 January 2008

Of Yuletide



We dance and sing this blessed night,
Though the cold and snow grips so tight,
It is a night that brings us the return of the Holy Sun
Light and heat are once more here the cycle once more begun
The Beloved Goddess endows us with her love
Such grace and beauty from far and high above
The darkness of winter nor its biting cold
Will keep us from Her arms and Her hold
Oh Beloved Goddess my eternal queen
It is Your will gracious Lady, for you I have been
Your love and protection give me this day
For those I love keep blessed and safe their way
My circle to you always open and never broken
Words not needed and rarely spoken
For myself I ask one simple thing this night
To always keep your desire and will in my sight
May your peace be ever in our heart
Oh Goddess as I will it before I depart
Blessed Be, Love and Light
To all always and enjoy the night


© Jem Farmer, all rights reserved.

0 comments: